While the best minds in science and medicine are all working hard on inventing new methods of prolonging our lives, we have seemingly found a way of stopping time.
Rejuvenate facial skin
You will need:
- Ground coffee. The kind used to brew in a cezve will do because its fine grind won’t damage your skin.
- Milk. It’s best to use low-fat milk because coffee contains enough oils already.
- A bowl for mixing.
- A spoon or a paddle for applying and removing the mask. Using a brush is not recommended as coffee particles may stick to the hairs.
How to make it:
- Pour the coffee into the bowl, and add the milk. You should get a thick paste, so be careful with the milk.
- Apply the mask to your face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Wait 15-20 minutes for the substances to affect the skin.
- Wash off the mask with warm water.
Thanks to the regenerative properties of coffee beans, your facial skin is rejuvenated, blood flow is improved, and your complexion becomes healthier.
Prevent and get rid of facial wrinkles
All you need is vaseline to prevent and get rid of facial wrinkles. Apply a layer of vaseline on your face, under the eyes and lips every night. It’s important to wash your face before using this fatty substance, and apply it when your face is still wet. In the morning you’ll notice the difference: your skin will be softer and more elastic.
Get rid of dark underarms overnight
All you need is baking soda and rosewater to exfoliate dead skin cells. Make a thick paste to use as a scrub. Then wash off with warm water, and dry your arms.