The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
- Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
- Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like – Will Rogers.
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been – Wayne Gretzky.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional – Anony-mouse.
- Every man dies. Not every man really lives – William Ross Wallace.
- Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’!