Eat Well Premium Foods - Rosemary Leaves 16 oz, Whole Dried Rosemary Spice (Rosmarinus officinalis), Natural
$10.45 in stock
1 new from $10.45
- Rosemary Spice: Since its primordial Mediterranean origins, the woodsy-citrus-like fragrance of rosemary has graced gardens, kitchens, and apothecaries throughout the world. A lovely herb with tags like "Dew of the Sea" and "Old Man," rosemary is related to mint and resembles lavender, with leaves like flat pine needles touched with silver.
- Rosemary Spice is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, along with many other herbs, such as oregano, thyme, basil, and lavender.
- The herb not only tastes good in culinary dishes, such as rosemary chicken and lamb, but it is also a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin B-6.
- IMPORTED 100% NATURAL RAW FROM TURKEY - MEDITERRANEAN CROPS -
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we'll refund your order in full .
Seed Needs, Rosemary Culinary Herb (Rosemarinus officinalis) Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO
$8.85 in stock
2 new from $8.85
- Quality Rosemary herb seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
- Rosemary herbs will grow to a mature height of roughly 12 to 36 inches tall, taking up minimal space.
- Rosemary is considered a perennial herb, growing from seed to establish a deep root system. This deep root system will allow them to return the following growing season, growing fresh plant life.
- Rosemary, like many other culinary herbs, can be grown in pots and containers to save on growing space.
- All Poppy seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Yamees Rosemary - 12 Oz (6 Oz Each) – 100% Natural – Dried Rosemary – Bulk Rosemary - Bulk Spices
$12.99 in stock
1 new from $12.99
- Rosemary is a pantry essential – this versatile seasoning can be used in various ways.
- Rosemary Spice can be added to homemade salad dressings, oils, baked goods, meats, vegetables, and other earthy recipes.
- Dried Rosemary is a good source of fiber, calcium, and iron. Get your daily nutrients by adding to herbal teas and other seasoning blends.
- Bulk Rosemary comes in a VALUE 2-pack with 6 ounces per bag (12 oz total). Rosemary can also be used as an incense for potpourri blends.
- Rosemary Leaves can be infused into essential oils and extracts which can be used as substitute for natural home cleansing.
Rosemary Whole CERTIFIED ORGANIC 1 LB Bag – Whole Cut and Sifted 100% NATURAL KOSHER (Rosmarinus officinalis) (1-BAG)
$13.99 in stock
5 new from $13.99
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC by QAI in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines and CERTIFIED KOSHER by EarthKosher. GMP CERTIFIED: cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices). 100% NATURAL – No known pesticides were used to grow this product. This product is free of any additives or preservatives. No solvents were used to produce this product, nor excipients.
- USES: CULINARY: Add flavor to salad dressings, culinary oils, baked goods & grilled meats and vegetables. Excellent addition to herbal teas and seasoning blends. HOUSEHOLD: Rosemary infusions and extracts are used in natural cleaners. The dried herb also lends its aromatic qualities to incense and potpourri blends. COSMETIC: Hot water infusions are used as hair and scalp tonics and in astringent skin toners. INDUSTRIAL: Rosemary extract is used as a 100% natural preservative.
- NUTRIENTS: A good source of fiber, calcium and iron, Rosemary adds earthy goodness to soups, stews, breads and roasted meats and vegetables.
- 1 LB BULK PACKAGING: Come in 1 pound bag, which equates to approximately 4.5 cups. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Morocco.
- ACTIVE COMPOUNDS: Flavonoids, Rosmarinic acid, Diterpenes, Volatile oil, Rosmaricine, Tannins
Starwest Botanicals Organic Rosemary Leaf Whole, 1 Pound Bag
$13.01 in stock
15 new from $13.01
- Latin/Botanical Name - Rosmarinus officinalis
- Certified Organic by QAI - In accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines
- Kosher Certified
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Rosemary 60 Capsules, 1000 mg, Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Dried Leaf (60 Capsules)
$15.99 in stock
1 new from $15.99
- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, , No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, #00 Sized, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facility
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Rosemary Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Dried Leaf Tincture Supplement (2 FL OZ)
$19.97 in stock
1 new from $19.97
- Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Dried Leaf
- Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Tincture Supplement
- All Natural Herbal Supplements, GMO FREE, VEGAN, MADE IN USA
Organic Rosemary Essential Oil (100% Pure - USDA Certified Organic) Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10ml
$6.49 in stock
1 new from $6.49
- Certified USDA Rosemary Essential Oil - Healing Solution's Rosemary essential oil is registered on the USDA Organic Database
- 100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil - All of our Essential Oils are routinely tested for purity and results of these tests are publicly available. We are the only Essential Oils Manufacturer That Makes These Results Publicly Available.
- The Most Unique & Amazing Smelling Rosemary Oil - If you are not absolutely amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
- Superior Experience: If you are just trying Healing Solutions Rosemary for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil, Healing Solutions pledges to refund your money guaranteed.
- Healing Solutions Offers a Purity Guarantee - Purity guarantee is our guarantee and commitment to you and all of our customers that the oils we sell have been GCMS tested and analyzed for purity and lack of adulterants.
Pure Rosemary Extract, Natural 4 fl. oz. bottle
$8.54 in stock
1 new from $8.54
- For Baking and Beverages and Ice Ceram
- All Natural, Water Soluble
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Organic Rosemary Essential Oil 30 ml - Certified USDA Pure, Natural Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Oil - Great for Aromatherapy, Skin, and Hair Care from Nexon Bortanics
$12.50 in stock
1 new from $12.50
- Nexon Botanics Organic Rosemary Essential Oil is USDA certified, pure, natural and therapeutic grade; Non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; Package in the USA.
- Aromatherapy: Rosemary oil has woody aroma and is a popular ingredient in diffuser blends. It calms anxious feelings.
- Hair Care: Rosemary oil promotes hair growth by protecting the scalp against skin damage and oxidation; Can be used in shampoo.
- Massage: Rosemary promotes skin hydration and elasticity; Massage helps toning skin and soothes dryness;
- Mood Uplift: By sniffing rosemary oil, one feels energetic and refreshed.